General labourer – assembly line (NOC 9619)
Adanac Seafood Inc. at 1623 Pandora Street, Vancouver, BC, V5L 0B1 CANADA is urgently looking to hire three General labourer – assembly line
General labourer – assembly line (NOC 9619) will have to perform all of these duties:
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- Check and weigh materials and products
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- Clean work areas and equipment
- Perform other labouring and elemental activities.
Languages: - English may be required.
Education: - No formal education is required.
Experience: - No experience is required.
Wage offered is $18 per hour, 30-40hrs per week. The employee will be entitled for 2 weeks of vacation per year.
The employment is full time and permanent.
Please email resumes to: email@example.com
Only individuals who meet this qualification are asked to send resumes.