Job # : 163071
Posted date: November 17, 2017
Posted until: July 16, 2018
Web Site: http://radiscountinc.webs.com/
Who we are?
Our long history expands over 10 years as a prominent leader in the vehicle repair business. RA Discount is a family run car and commercial vehicle repair garage. We provide a high quality vehicle body repair service for drivers in Leeds and have been providing this service for over 18 years. R.A Discount Inc. is equipped with the latest accident repair technology and our fully trained and experienced technicians.
RA Discount has an outstanding opportunity for an Electrical Mechanic
What will you do?
- Ability to build vehicles according to work instructions and prints, check and verify conformance to specifications.
- Ability to safely mount and connect mechanical, electronic equipment.
- Test static and the operation of rotors by welding, brazing and/or soldering electrical connections, as well as knowledge with aligning and adjusting parts
- Responsible for verifying all line items have been completed on the work order.
- Inform and communicate suggestions and errors to relevant departments for continuous improvement of the installation process.
- Test and operate electronic and mechanical components and systems using our own equipment.
- help in increasing the quality of our products for the appearance and safety for our customers.
- Repair and test electrical machinery such as motors, transformers, switchgear or other electrical devices to ensure proper performance.
- Perform on-site servicing and repair
What are we looking for?
- At least 4 years of previous electrical, mechanical, and equipment assembly experience required.
- Or, completion/current enrollment in an accredited Technical School. * Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools.
- Understand electrical components
- Principals of electrical theory
- Troubleshoot problems
- Start/stop functions and multiple lighting * Must be able to work in multiple environments – shop, outside in all types of weather conditions as well as in an office.
Please send your resume to email@example.com