Position: Marketing Coordinator
Company: Study Abroad Canada
Job Type: Full-time
Start date: As soon as possible
Work location: Charlottetown PEI
- Assist marketing Manager as needed,developing and implementing appropriate sales and marketing strategies for international target markets
- Artwork design or oversee preparation ofprinting and distribution for promotional, sales, and event materials,such as brochures, posters, newsletters.
- Responsible for cooperation relationship maintenance, plan promotion and market development.
- Actively creating an on-line presence for our school on appropriate social media platforms
- Responsible for marketing related contracts and ensure to start from School’s interests.
- In charge of the delivery of advertisements and development of international promotional channels to increase school’sreputation.
- Perform additional duties as directed by the manager.
- Updating and maintaining all School International websites
- Compilations of monthly marketing analysis reports including compiling data and building presentations.
- Maintain accurate and current data and systems within school marketing systems.
- Support our international student recruiting teams with promotionevents (include attending events as required).
- Manage expenses and any promotional spending within company guidelines.
- A university degree or college diploma in business, marketing, public relations, communicationsis usually required.
- At least 3 years in marketing and/or sales field, preferably working for educational counseling company or educational institute.
- Be proficient in MS Office and graphic design skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in writing and speakingChinese Mandarin or Korean
- Strong skills in reading and analyzing statistics for targeting & effectively build marketing material
- Have the ability to execute high standards of performance and work within tight deadlines
- Maintain a valid passport for business related travel
How to Apply:
Please apply for this job only in the manner specified by the employer. Failure to do so may result in your application not being properly considered for the position.
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Sherry