First Community College Inc. DBA First College was established in 2011. Located in West Kelowna, BC, it is a private college that offers various programs including Non Destructive Testing Program, Health Care Assistant Program and ESL Program. With a passion for life-long learning and a commitment to excellence, the mission of First College is to facilitate the advancement of our students through the discovery of knowledge, the honing of skills, and the moulding of character along with practical career choices. As our college grows, we are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Director to join our dynamic team.
Location of work: #209 - 3011 Louie Drive, West Kelowna, BC V4T 3E3
Job title: Marketing Director
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: $78,000 per year
Terms of employment: this is a permanent, full-time position
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Create and develop effective marketing strategies and plans to promote First College to international students outside of Kelowna area.
- Build business relationships with agents and other organizations to promote school programs.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Oversee creation and delivery of advertisements and other marketing materials.
- Plan and manage the marketing budget in order to maximize the effectiveness of all marketing activities.
- Respond to inquiries and provide prospects with background information about our college to meet and exceed enrollment targets.
- Attend recruiting events, as required to represent our college and our courses.
- Manage the list of applied and accepted students, provide post-enrollment information and proactively resolve any issues to develop a relationship of trust with students.
- A BA/BS degree from college or university; an advanced degree is preferred.
- At least three years of increased leadership experience in marketing, preferably in a school.
- Overseas work/study experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of theories of cross-cultural communication and student development.
- Solid understanding and experience in database usage, EXCEL, CRM.
- Goal-oriented with a passion to succeed.
- Experience in supervising and managing staff.
How to Apply
Please review all application instructions before applying to First Community College Inc. DBA First College and send your resume in PDF or Word format. We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.