Job title: LANDSCAPER
Employer: HARP’S LANDSCAPING AND LAWN MAINTENANCE SERVICES LTD.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 3
NOC Group: Landscape and Horticulture Technicians and Specialists (2225)
NOC Job Title: Landscaper
• Use knowledge of horticulture and landscaping techniques to ensure properties are maintained at a high level of quality with close attention to detail.
• Plan and construct landscaped environments, including all ornamental trees, shrubs, flowers, lawns and soft scape features;
• Plant residential and commercial lawns and gardens;
• Maintain established lawns by weeding, removing thatch, aerating and mulching;
• Fertilize lawns, monitor the watering needs of the grounds and ensure efficient operation of irrigation systems;
• Prune annuals, perennials, shrubs and trees using the appropriate techniques according to the plant;
• Plant, tend and remove annual seasonal plants and bulbs;
• Remove fallen leaves from lawns, garden beds, driveways and walkways;
• Pave stone and natural stone work, including taking measurements, cutting and laying on various surfaces;
• Assist landscape architects in designing landscaped environments;
• Operate landscape maintenance equipment as directed.
• ICBC Class 5 driver’s license is an asset.
•1 year work experience in the same field is an asset.
• Must have an understanding of plant material, soil types, irrigation systems, pest control, and landscape construction methods;
• Must be able to pick up and handle up to 23 kg (50lbs);
• Must be willing to work in all weather conditions.
• Must be able to speak, read and write in English;
Job Location: Various Job locations within lower mainland and Fraser valley with base at below address.
8310 119 A Ave
How to apply: