Employer : PRG CONSTRUCTION LTD.
Location : 6980 143 STREET, SURREY, BC, Canada, V3W 0P4
Job Title : Framer- Carpenter
NOC Code : 7271
Positions Available : 2
Term : Full Time, Permanent.
Salary : $29.00/hour
Start Date : As Soon As Possible.
Education : High School
Language : English.
Experience : 1 to less than 2 years
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
Work Setting: Commercial, Residential
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Tight deadlines, Large workload, handling heavy loads, Overtime required, Bending, crouching, kneeling.
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking, physically demanding.
- Transportation and travel information: Willing to travel.
- Ability to Supervise 1 to 2 people Own Tools/Equipment Hard hat
- Work Location Information Various locations
- Work Site Environment: At heights, Confined spaces, Noisy, Dusty
- Personal Suitability: Reliability, Accurate, Team player, Values, and ethics,
- Survey building locations and levels, instruct apprentices, Estimate costs and materials.
Major Work Area: Construction, Renovation, Maintenance, and repair
Please apply with your resume and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail at 6980 143 STREET, SURREY, BC, Canada, V3W 0P4