Line Cook (NOC 6322)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Terms of Employment: Full Time: 35 hours/week
Key Duties and Responsibilities as Line Cook will be as follows:
• Maintain the records of Inventory of food, Ingredients, Supply & equipment and
reporting to management.
• Prepare and cook meals for the customers as per their order or choice
• Prepare and cook customized or special meals for allergic patients or as per
special instructions from customers or chef.
• Review that Kitchen helpers are working as per schedule and providing them
instructions whenever required.
• Ensure smooth flow of work and timely preparation of meals
• Preparing food and guiding the staff to set up the buffet as per the Catering
order for corporates or personal use
• Cleaning the work area and maintaining hygienic levels as per the food
• Assisting in planning buffet menu, determine size of food portions, estimate
food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
• Training the helpers and newly recruited staff and preparing them for the next
Education: Secondary School
Experience: up to one year of experience as Line Cook
Send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org