Employer: GCL Builds Limited
Business address: 40 Snidercroft Rd, Unit 1, Concord ON L4K0B5
Position Title: Public Relations Manager
- Solid research skills in different industries;
- Knowledge of operation in construction industry;
- Excellent in efficient communication and interpersonal skills; be sensitive to different cultures;
- Strong creative and strategic thinking and writing skills in AP style;
- Knowledge of traditional media, digital and social media;
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision;
- International experience/perspective is preferred;
- Fluent in English. Ability in another language other than English is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required; major in Construction/Architecture or Public Relations/Communications is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Public Relations.
- Develop and manage the organization’s public relations team and oversee activities.
- Develop and implement publicity strategies for the company’s products and services.
- Create and manage a PR plan including budget, timeframes and execution.
- Work closely with marketing team on social media marketing, exposure and contents; plan communications strategy around events and brand awareness and engagement.
- Manage all writing and editing of content including proposals, presentation, communication materials, program reports, etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with media and current partners; source and respond to opportunities for strategic partnerships and identify business opportunities.
- Coordinate and lead clients meetings to identify required actions to achieve completion of marketing and PR campaigns as planned.
- Analyst all media coverage of the organization and draft responses.
- Conduct media outreach, and represent the company at government and industry events, functions and interviews.
Location of work: Concord, Ontario
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org