Security Guard Supervisor – Mobile Division
Positions Available: 1
Employer: Fusion Security Inc.
Business Address: 4321 Still Creek Drive Burnaby, BC V5C 6S7
Work location: Headquartered in Burnaby, BC and working at various locations in Greater Vancouver and the Lower Mainland of BC
Hours: 40 per week
Salary: $20.00 hourly
Terms of Employment: Full time / Permanent
Education: Minimum High School Diploma. College or Post-Secondary preferred.
- Basic Security Training (BST) and Valid BC Security license
- Valid BC Class 5 Driver’s license with clean drivers abstract
- First Aid Level 1
- 2 years minimum security industry related experience
- Advanced Security Training (AST) preferred but not required
- First Aid Level 2 preferred but not required
- Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, and review the work of all security staff within the department.
- Conduct patrols and alarm investigations and other service-related activities.
- Assume responsibility for assigned programs, projects, or department-wide functions and activities.
- Co-ordinate activities with other client employees, departments, and contractors.
- Serve as first point of contact for the assigned shift; prepare and administer shift briefings; assign patrol assignments, supervise, and direct staff and activities on assigned shift; conduct personnel, and equipment inspections.
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit appropriate documents / reports.
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies. Complete training checklists and testing.
- Ensure Quality of work performed by Mobile staff through review of patrol records and reporting.
- Ensure proper functioning of tools and systems and flag for maintenance and repair work as needed.
- Continuing review of assigned activities, identify problems, and recommend service improvements.
- Maintains a professional departmental, company and client’s image.
- Look for and act on opportunities to provide added value and exceptional customer service in all interactions and/or duties.
- Attends, and satisfactorily completes all require training as assigned and required.
- Review, audit and process security alarm response and occurrence dispatches daily.
- Follow up with individual security officer(s) in regard to performance.
- Attend all workplace related accidents and document the events that took place.
- Attend Motor vehicle accident scene and obtain and document related information such as Police File number(s), Photograph, witness information etc.
- Provide support for injured worker to complete the necessary reports.
- Knowledge and understanding of all company rules and policies.
To apply for the position, please email your resume to: email@example.com