Position Title# Network Systems Engineer
- Develop and upgrade an efficient network and perform troubleshoot on various network processes with help of monitoring tools.
- Evaluate and prepare survey reports to check performance of all networking systems.
- Provide appropriate support to networking systems and upgrade server setup to ensure blending of skid operation.
- Perform troubleshoot and resolve complicated problems in relation to LAN and WAN systems.
- Coordinate with departments and implement all network and system hardware and software and administer all operations.
- Analyze various computer operating systems and ensure better results and administer all management networking tools.
- Maintain and update knowledge on all LAN and WAN operating systems and assist employees in installing indoor and outdoor IT networks.
- Maintain all monitoring servers through active participation and maintain tape library and ensure better network systems.
- Coordinate with various departments and establish effective communication with service providers to provide quality service.
- Administer and maintain Windows Active Directory for various third party applications.
- Design and implement effective management information systems for various data protection systems.
- Monitor and manage computer operation systems, provide backup and assist in technical retrieval functions.
Job location: #200-55 Village centre Place, Mississauga, Ontario, L4Z 1V9
Salary and Overtime: $44.20 per hour || $66.30 per hour post accumulated 44 hours (weekly)
Vacancy Available: 1
Website and Email Id: www.wearevonk.ca || firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact at: +1-647-362-9364