Restaurant Assistant Manager (NOC 0631)
1 Full-time permanent Restaurant Assistant Manager (NOC 0631) position available at 2244044 Ontario Inc. O/A Subway, located at 25 Main St. N , Brampton, Ontario -L6X 1M8 Canada
Main Duties to be completed as per the lead statement of NOC 0631:
- Plan, organize, direct and control to operations of the restaurant.
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering at their location
- Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage services management.
- Minimum one year experience required in the food service sector , including supervisory experience , are required.
- May require to work on flexible schedule: early mornings, late evenings weekends and holidays.
- Ability to communicate well with customers and co-workers
- Must be punctual, reliable and comfortable to work in fast pace environment.
$20 per hour for 37.5 hours weekly. Overtime starts after 44 hours
How to apply
By Email : email@example.com