Coating Machine Operators
Talentcor Markham is recruiting for Coating Machine Operators for a well-known client in the manufacturing sector. Come and join a growing organization.
Two permanent opportunities to start immediately!
- Machine operation of coating and slitting machine
- Maintain production quality standards and performance levels of machine
- Troubleshoot operational and basic mechanical issues
- Provide basic maintenance and cleaning of machines
- Oversee entry of information into production system software
- Perform and or supervise testing and retention of production samples
- Prepare silicone batches for machine use
- Run trial projects on machine and perform other duties as needed
- Minimum 2years experience in Machine operation, Line or Bindery
- Print Production and Labeling experience is required
- Previous coating and or slitting experience is an asset
- Must be flexible to work a continental shift:(12 hour Shift – Days 7am-7pm) or Night Shift: 7pm-7am (12 hours Shift)
- Strong troubleshooting skills and mechanically inclined
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Competitive Salary
- Full Health and benefits
- Great opportunity for career development and personal growth
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Jason: email@example.com call 905-470-3111
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Alternate format available upon request
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Keywords: Machine Operator, Coating, Slitter, Machinist, Machine Technician, Printing, Labeling, Markham, North York, Scarborough
Talent at Work.