Position: Wholesale Buyer
Job reference number: FD968
Flag Depot Inc.
Address: 339 Traders Blvd E, Mississauga, ON L4Z 2E5 Canada
Reporting to: Manager
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Permanent Position
Location of Work: Mississauga, Ontario
Language Preference: English
We will provide:
- Pay rate 22/hr.
- Minimum of 40 hrs. / Week throughout your employment period
- Paid vacation of 10 calendar days each year
- Total annual salary: $ 47,500
Flag Depot Inc. is located in Mississauga, ON. We are wholesalers and distribute merchandise all across Canada. We deals in T-shirts, Hoodies, Blankets, Sunglasses, Leather Jackets, Biker Accessories, Facemasks, Hand Sanitizers and much more. If you are interested in joining our team as a buyer, email us your up to date resume.
- Maintain adequate stock/Inventory levels for all the products.
- Negotiate buying terms with existing and new suppliers which includes existing pricing, & terms of payment.
- Constantly be in touch with suppliers for any new products or designs.
- Coordinate with sales team to see which products are in high demand and making sure we have enough stock to supply to our retailers.
- Provide customer service, Supervise packing team in warehouse.
- Visit trade shows, interacting with suppliers, studying the market report and making purchases based on the research.
- Oversee distribution of sample merchandise to trade fairs and samples provided to customers for new designs/products
- Identify hot selling items and placing orders with different suppliers.
- Establish and maintain contact with suppliers.
- Education: Minimum Secondary (high) school required. A college certificate/diploma is preferred
- Experience: Minimum 3 months of work experience is preferred
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org