Bright Signs Ltd.
Address: 13269 72 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W 2N5
Phone: +1 604-704-3333
Position: Office Administrator
Duration: Full Time Permanent Position
Job Location: Surrey, BC
Education: High School
Experience: 1 to 7 months
Number of openings: 1
Wage: $25/hour for 40 hours per week
Language: Basic Knowledge of English is required.
Start Date: As soon as possible
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review evaluate and implement new procedures.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems/database.
- Organize and schedule appointments and meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Establish work priorities
- Maintain the effective operation and upkeep the office equipment, including photocopier, fax machine, printers, computers and telephones.
- Prepare Correspondence, reports forms, applications by compiling data and other information.
- Liaise with staff and management to handle requests and queries.
- Answer phones and email and relay messages.
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations.
- Coordinate information gathering from clients & perform data entry tasks.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail.
Work Condition and Physical Capabilities:
Attention to detail, Work under Pressure, Tight deadlines
Benefits will be according to BC Employment Standards Act.
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
How to Apply:
Applicants are encouraged to apply via Email, Mail and In person. We will only contact selected individuals for interviews.
Email- firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention “application for Office Administrator” in subject line of mail.
Mail- Mail your resume at 13269 72 Ave, Surrey, BC, V3W 2N5
In Person- Call at 604-704-3333. From 09:00 to 17:00