Inbound Service Officer
Talentcor Halifax is recruiting for Inbound Contact Centre Representatives in Saint John, New Brunswick.
- Answer a high volume of calls and redirect them to the appropriate department.
- Insurance related calls
- Establish and maintain good customer relations, with both internal and external customers.
- Diffuse difficult customer situations and focus solutions
- Answer incoming calls, emails and or electronic service requests from customers, Record, track and monitor problem resolution.
- Input and / or update documented information in a computerized database
- Handles client inquiries in regards to client accounts or PAD by telephone, letter, or in person
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong listening skills are a must to be able to determine which department the client needs to be transferred to in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Call Centre experience required
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.
- Education/Experience: High school diploma or GED preferred.
- 0-2 year’s customer service related experience required.
- Must be able to pass a credit check and Criminal back ground check.
Total Compensation Package:
- $16.00 per hour
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Devon Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Customer service, Call center, Insurance, Data Entry, Saint John.
Talent at work.