Inside Sales Representative
Talentcor London is currently recruiting for our client, a London based multi-national organization considered a leader in the manufacturing sector.
We are looking to fill several positions for qualified Inside Sales Representatives.
We are accepting applications for fulltime and Part-Time
The individual selected in this role will be responsible for growing and developing an assigned sales territory in a Business to Business (B2B) sales environment.
- Maintain, grow and drive profitable product sales in the Cleaning and Workplace Safety (CWS) Division within defined set of accounts
- Manage a complex customer relationship/model by understanding the customer’s business needs, working with key influencers in the organization, and enhancing the sales experience
- Work to attain sales quota, sales quality and sales productivity metrics
- Organizational skills to be able to handle multiple projects at any given time
- Shares best practices with the team to promote a positive team environment
- Proficient in identifying market trends and account needs in order to react to market activity and reach favorable sales goals
- Ability to meet deadlines and find ways to help reduce cost during the selling process
- Report all opportunities, activities and customer findings into data management systems (Salesforce)
- Act as product and procedure advisor to distributors, via telephone, webinars, etc.
- Continued personal growth through career planning and training opportunities
- Advanced selling skills and value selling cost comparison
- Strategic, analytical and creative thinking skills
- Strong active listening skills
- Effective selling skills with strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Work, Outlook and Salesforce
- Time and territory management
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university is required
- Minimum 2 year sales experience (combined inside and field sales)
- At least 1 year selling or working with Safety or Industrial Business Groups
- CRM experience/pipeline management
- 3+ years inside sales experience
- 3+ years technical sales experience, preferably with Industrial and Safely products
- Inside sales and field sales experience highly desirable
- Ability to work in a high volume, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work in a team environment and willing to collaborate and compromise, including team leadership
- Strong organization skills with the ability to stay focused on tasks
- Good interpersonal skills
- French language is an asset
straight days, Monday to Friday
If you are interested in applying to this position, please forward your resume to Christine Oakley at email@example.com
Talentcor would like to thank everyone for their interest; however, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Alternate format available upon request. We encourage you to visit our website www.talentcor.com regularly to stay up-to-date on new career opportunities.