Corporate Administrative Assistant
Talentcor Toronto is currently recruiting for Corporate Administrative Assistants. The ideal candidate would be someone who is willing to work with alongside clients from various industries and looking to fill short and long term assignments. Please apply with an updated Word copy of your resume if you meet the requirements.
· Provide administrative support to a department or group of professionals
· Answer, screen and respond to inquiries in a timely and professional manner
· Book meetings, conferences and prepare meeting materials
· Manage and escalate issues and ensure priority issues are addressed
· Collect and enter confidential information onto various databases
· Update Excel spreadsheets, conduct research and type or revise a variety of
· Transcribe notes during executive meetings and type up minutes
· 3- 5 years’ administrative experience in a corporate office setting
· Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
· Ability to perform Internet research
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Deadline orientated and effective time management skills
· Proficient MS Office skills (will be assessed)
· Minute taking experience would be considered an asset
Total Compensation Package:
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Sabrina at email@example.com
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit www.dg.ca/www.inteqna.com/www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Keywords: Executive Assistant, MS Office