Talentcor Mississauga is recruiting for Warehouse Associates for our client located in Brampton (Torbram and Clark). This is a good opportunity to develop warehouse skills in material handling and inventory.
- Shipping and receiving containers and trucks
- Put away and/or retrieve stock in the warehouse
- Operate hand held (RF) scanners for shipping/receiving and inventory management
- Operate and load hand carts using pallet jacks, and other material handling aids
- Previous warehouse/distribution facility experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Experience using RF scanners
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
Shift: Days and Afternoons
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Claudette Orolfo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. However, due to the high volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Alternate format available upon request.
Talent at work!