Talentcor Mississauga is recruiting for Repair Technicians (Printers and Copiers) in Scarborough for a large Business Services Company in Canada. This is a long term contract opportunity for those looking to develop further their skills in repair and maintenance.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform support services for office products (Printers, Copiers, Scanners, and Fax) in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Perform repair, on-site troubleshooting, and preventive maintenance services
- Accomplish and achieve expected output level with regards to installation, removal, and retrofit activities
- Deliver excellent on-site services
- Document job activities, plan and coordinate services deliverables
- Must have excellent Electro-mechanical skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Experience in the production printer is an asset
- Valid driver’s license is a must
- Ability to lift 25lbs - 50lbs without assistance
- Must have the ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must be well organized, polite, and proactive and have the ability to multi-task
- Certificate or diploma from a recognized technical school, or college in the field of electronics, electrical repair, reprographics, or a related field.
- 2 or more years of related field experience as a technician may be substituted for the certificate/diploma
Compensation: $17.37/per hour
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Claudette Orolfo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. However, due to the high volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Alternate format available upon request.
Talent at work!