Bilingual Collections Associate
Talentcor Markham is searching for a results driven bilingual Collections Associate for a well-known company in the surrounding areas.
Position available to start as soon as possible
- Proactively utilizing a variety of collection techniques on medium/large customer accounts
- Develop and maintain effective internal and external customer relationships
- Effectively multi-task and manage high volumes collection activities (inbound and outbound) to/from internal and external customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Accountable for invoice problem resolution and collections performance by leveraging relationships with internal and external customers, utilizing advanced problem resolution skills, appropriate escalation and prevention of reoccurrence via influence to ensure deliverables are met
- Frequent interaction with internal customers to ensure compliance while also balancing the needs of the business in an environment of competing internal/external customer priorities
- Ensure through collaboration that effective, profitable, value added invoicing solutions are understood, offered and maintained in order to grow or sustain business relationships
- Bilingualism (French & English) is required
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years collections or customer service experience within a large complex national organization
- Knowledge of collection guidelines, insolvency processes and limitations under the Privacy Act
- Proven negotiation skills
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) with a keen eye to process improvement
- Experience in project management is an asset
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Professional – Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, creatively and maintain a proactive professional focus with strong organizational, planning, and multi-tasking skills
- Competitive salary, Permanent Opportunity
- Health and Dental benefits provided
- Dynamic, evolving work environment
- Free parking available and accessible by local transit
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Patrick: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-754-3384
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity.
Due to the volume of resumes we received we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Keywords: Collections, North York, Collections Rep, Collections, Markham
Talent at Work.