Warehouse Associate - Receiver (Day Shift)
Talentcor Markham is recruiting for a Warehouse Associate – Receiver (Day Shift) for a busy manufacturing company in Scarborough.
- Receiving experience in a manufacturing environment is a must
- Shipping work experience is an asset
- Detail oriented to meet GMP
- Good computer skills (utilize computer applications on the job, i.e., barcoding system)
- Breakdown: 30% Forklift, 70% Manual
- License for Counterbalance and Walkie (valid and current)
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Available to start ASAP
- Must be available to work day shifts (7:30am-4pm)
- Safety Boots
- Comfortable working in a warehouse environment
- Reliable, punctual, positive attitude
- Competitive Hourly Rate + 4% vacation pay
- Paid on a weekly basis
- Parking available
- Accessible by public transit
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Ally: email@example.com 905-754-3380.
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity.
Due to the volume of resumes we received we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting opportunities become available daily!
Keywords: warehouse; receiving; receiver; shipping; counterbalance; forklift; Scarborough
Talentcor at work.
Alternate format available upon request.