Secretary at Proud Refrigerators Inc.
Wage: $25.00 - $26.00 per hour (Depending on working experience)
Working Hours: 30 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Starting Date of Employment: As Soon As Possible
Position Available: 1
Benefits: 4% vacation pay
Work Location: (until January 31st, 2021): 3104 Beta Avenue, Burnaby, B.C. V5G 4K4
(starting February 1st, 2021): 2725 Lake City Way, Burnaby, B.C. V5A 2Z6
- Compile and enter client data into computer database system and organize the filing system;
- Welcome client and guests visiting Proud Refrigerator and handle incoming phone calls and e-mail inquiries;
- Support the employer with arranging daily schedules and confirming appointments and meetings;
- Prepare meeting materials, direct visitors to meeting room, attend meetings with the employer and transcribe the summary of meetings as required;
- Receive incoming mails and parcels and distribute them in the office;
- Prepare and update invoices and coordinate delivery service for the equipment as required;
- Monitor office inventory and place order in a timely manner;
- Book flight tickets and hotels for the employer’s business trips as required.
- Completion of secondary school is required;
- Completion of a one- or two- year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries
- At least 1-year previous clerical experience is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organization and prioritisation skills.
How to apply
Please e-mail us your resume and cover letter attention to Sung Wun (Mark) Cho at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of: Full-time Secretary Position at Proud Refrigerator. Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted.
Inquiries: e-mail only please.
Proud Refrigerator respects equity and diversity within its community. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.