Job # : 226214
Posted date: January 21, 2021
Posted until: March 22, 2021
Web Site: www.ontariomoversinc.com
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, nancial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Education and Experience:
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or relevant experience
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Personal Suitability: Excellent written communication, Client focus, Initiative, Excellent oral communication, Organized, Team player, Flexibility, Effective interpersonal skills.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Excel
COMPENSATION & HOURS:
Salary: $25.20 CAD Per Hour
Working hours: Minimum 30 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $37.80 per hour starting after 44 hours per week
Holiday pay: 4% of gross pay
Business Address: 52 Martini Drive, Richmond Hill, ON, L4S 2T7
Work Location: 1-6725 Millcreek Drive, Mississauga, ON, L5N 5V3
Business Operating Name: ONTARIO MOVERS INC.
Contact No.: 647-812-8494