Job # : 224939
Posted date: January 21, 2021
Posted until: March 22, 2021
Web Site: www.ontariotransport.ca
Title: Administrative Officer
Salary and Working Hours:
Salary: $25.10 CAD per hour
Working hours: Minimum 30 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $37.65 per hour starting after 44 hours per week
Holiday pay: 4% of gross pay
Business Registered Location: 181, Gracedale Blvd, North York, ON, M9L 2C2
Work Location: Suite 200, 55 Village Centre Place, Mississauga, ON, L4Z1V9
Contact No.: 647-483-2657
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Tracking orders to ensure timely deliveries.
- Prepare documentation and develop relations with subcontractors agents.
- Maintain updated records of orders, subcontractors and customers.
- Involve in order processing and progressing.
- Interact with customers with respect to delivery schedules maintaining client database.
- Maintain vendor performance database invoicing.
- Provide information to customers about the status of their orders.
- Prepare delivery records to ensure timely deliveries and correspondence.
- Interact with external subcontractors related to deliveries.
- Develop and maintain relations with departments for movement of goods.
- Participate in administration of internal sales order records and procedures
Education and Required Experience: College level or CEGEP or diploma or equivalent 1 to 2 years of experience
Job Status and Type: Full Time / Permanent Position