Job # : 223414
Posted date: January 21, 2021
Posted until: March 22, 2021
Web Site: www.designden.net
- To maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Monitoring office supplies, negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure most cost-effective orders.
- Answering and redirecting all incoming calls and responding to client inquiries in a timely manner.
- Prepares correspondence, presentations, reports, agendas, background materials and schedules meetings/appointments, notifying staff/clients of location and time, prepare minutes of meetings
- Maintains files and stock of informational material for visitors.
- Collects, screens, distributes mail and prepares outgoing mail and liaises with courier companies for collection, when needed.
- Collects, distributes and sends faxes, performs photocopying, maintains working order of the office machinery.
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: $25.05 CAD Per Hour
Working hours: Minimum 30 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $37.58 per hour starting after 44 hours per week, with holiday pay of 4% of gross pay
Available Position: 1
Experience Required: Minimum 1 to 2 years
Education Required: CEGEP or college or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time/Permanent
Business Operating Name: Design Den
Business Address: 52 Martini Drive, Richmond Hill, ON, L4S 2T7
Working Location: 200-2020 Winston Park Drive, Oakville, Ontario, L6H 6X7
Contact No.: 647-812-4466
Opportunity is open to apply for Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.