Amarjit and Harwinder Malhi located at 6932 - 148 Street is hiring one Child caregiver for their two children
Position available: 1
Terms of employment: Full time and Permanent
Start Date of Employment: As Soon As Possible
Location of work: 6932 - 148 Street, Surrey, BC V3S 3E2
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home,
• Take children to and from school and to appointments,
• Bathe, dress and feed children,
• Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents,
• keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children,
• Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development,
• Organize, activities such as games and outings for children,
• Prepare and serve nutritious meals,
• Supervise and care for children,
• Tend to emotional well-being of children,
• Help children with homework
Education: Completion of secondary school is required
Work conditions and physical capabilities: repetitive tasks, work under pressure
Additional skills: perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
Experience: At least 6 months of caregiver training or equivalent, or at least one year of full time paid experience as a caregiver.
Language: Speak, Read and write English
Job is open and available to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, indigenous persons, youth & immigrants .
Candidate should be eligible to work in Canada.
If interested in this position, please apply by email to us at email@example.com