Child-Care Provider - Private Home - Deborah L
Child-Care Provider - Private Home – NOC:6474 (2011-4411)
Employer: Deborah L
Major Intersection: Cranberry Cres and Saskatoon Drive, Hay River, NWT X0E0R5
Work Location: Employer`s home
Job Type: Regular, full-time, permanent – Maximum of 24 months 40hrs/week, two days off per week. Work hours and days may vary, depending on the Employer`s work schedule.
Care is for: 4 children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Prepare infants and children for rest periods
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas and change diapers for infants
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
- Help children with homework
Wage $12.50 per hr. In accordance with labour/employment standards, any overtime hours will be paid at 1.5 times the normal hourly rate.
Education: No Degree, Certificate or Diploma.
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year. Caregivers may require completion of a childcare training program.
- Ability to interact well with the children of varying ages and provide activities that are engaging for their age.
- Be able to prepare nutritious meals and ensure a safe environment at all times.
- First aid certification and CPR training may be required.
- Demonstrated ability to perform work is usually required
- Child-care or household management experience may be required.
- Child-care provider may require completion of a training program in child care or a related field
Reading text, numeracy, good communication, problem solving, decision making, job task planning and organizing
Language: must be able to speak, read and write in English.
Work Setting: Employer`s Private home.
Start date: ASAP
Preference will be given to Canadians, permanent residents, new immigrants, aboriginals, youth, older workers and people with disabilities who have the appropriate experience
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants should send a detailed resume to ann-marie(at)internationalnannies(dot)com. Please quote the job number DeborahL0128
Employer: Deborah L.