NMT Specialized Machining Inc. located at 290 Shoemaker Street, Kitchener, ON
N2E 3E1 requires 6 Machinist on Per/ FT basis $24.50/ hr. Must have 1 year to less than 2 years’ experience and formal machining education an asset.
JOB DUTIES AS A MACHINIST;
- Proficient reading & interpreting of engineering drawings & blueprints
- Finalize the best sequence of machining as per the requirements of the work order.
- Precisely workout / observe dimensions and tolerances; measure and lay out workpieces
- Set up, operate and maintain variegated machine tools to perform precision, special machining operations such as sawing, sinking, turning, trace milling, general milling, boring, planning, drilling, honing, precision grinding and other related operations
- Fit and assemble machined metal parts and sub-assemblies
- Check products for dimensional accuracy within specified tolerances and conformance to specifications with the use of precision measuring instruments
- Impart training to new recruits to inculcate quality assurance practices
- Observance of quality policies, specifications, regulations and instructions.
- All other related tasks as may be required on the shop floor.