Print production clerk (15473)
Our search continues for Print Production Clerks who enjoy working Temporary Assignments! We have short and long term Temporary Assignments in GTA and require skilled Print Production Clerks with outstanding communication skills, excellent people skills, a candidate with professional presentation and that is comfortable with a hospitality Environment is ideal.
- job intake through email, phone or in person
- multitask with color, b&w print and finishing equipment
- schedule print work to meet deadlines and able to change as required
- maintain equipment in working condition: call for service, replace toner and other consumables
- keep and organized and tidy print shop
- communicate with customers if there are issues with jobs
- knowledge of print in order to make suggestions on best way to produce items for
- tracking information on print work as required
- B/W operator Xerox 95 including Free Flow Color Operator Xerox 125 Large Format 8254E
- Falcon Laminating machine Finishing - cutting, folding, drilling, mounting on foamcore
- Mail and Courier - mail delivery twice a day, online Purolator System
- Neopost mailing machine IS-430/440
- Some warehouse duties Day to day interaction with customers
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications: Outlook, Word, Excel (testing is required)
- 1st level of docucare - 10 fleet machines
technically inclined and knowledge of printing terminology
Willingness to learn and be part of a team
Ability to adapt and learn new procedures
Please apply directly online or submit your resume as a Word.doc to Kwame Diko firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also include a brief but powerful statement as to why you feel you are the best candidate for this role.
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we are only able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!