By joining the Management Consulting Practice at BCG, you’ll discover an innovative, high-energy environment that inspires top achievement. With BCG, a prestigious and highly successful leader in providing management and outsourcing consulting services, you will be equipped with strong resources, a solid reputation and global reach to enrich your work life and enhance your career.
As an employee with us, you’ll learn what it means to be a consultant and how to succeed in a technical setting through invaluable hands-on experience and teamwork opportunities. The management consulting practice will see to it that you support organizations at certain stages of their business lifecycles and that you help develop our services to enable clients to be ready with strategy, be set with planning, and grow with implementation and ongoing support.
As an employee on our team, you will be immediately immersed in the exciting world of consulting.
• You will help develop deliverables, craft strategies, and present to leadership teams in industries ranging from finance to retail to higher education.
• Implement programs that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes.
• Design new business processes based on customer requirements and conduct user review sessions.
• Combine structural and execution skills that enable our clients to achieve immediate business value.
• Drive process performance improvement, diagnosing the problem, planning and leading the transformation.
• Designing new organizational structures, developing a change management strategy to support a business transformation, analyzing an all.
• You should be comfortable and confident performing statistical, financial, and economic analysis.
• All our consultants must be able to think fast, but thoughtfully communicate—on paper and in person excellently.
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
• You must be able to take information and data, both qualitative and quantitative, from multiple sources and tell a story with it.
• Effectively managing your time is a necessity for success on our team where you’ll support multiple clients at once.
• Understanding of industry dynamics and value creation opportunities in one or more industries
• It’s a bonus for us if you’re already familiar with how organizations work, the impact that an engaged workforce has on overall business success, and the importance of effective processes and technology.