Records Management Analyst
1. Examines and evaluates record-management to develop new or improve existing methods for efficient handling, protecting , and disposing of business records and information.
- Reviews records and reports to ascertain media used , reproduction process , or electronic data processing involved.
- Drafts office storage area layout to plot location of equipment and to compute space availabe.
- Confers with clerical and supervisory personnel to gather suggestions for improvements and to detect records- management problems.
- Reviews records retention schedules and govermental recordkeeping requirements to determine timetables for transfering active records to inactive or archival storage , for reducing paper records to micrographic form, or destroying obsolete or unnecessary records.
- Recommends purchase of storage , retrieval,or disposal equipment according to knowledgs of equipment capability and cost
- To provide services to all 4 Hm Tax locations in BC.
Minimum Education: Master's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Professional Occupations in Business Services to Management (1122)
NOC Job Title: Records Management Systems Analyst
Job Number: 337109
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible