Sales Representative (NOC 6411)
Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Education: post secondary education
Minimum Experience: 3 years or more
Positions Available: 2
Work Location: River John, Nova Scotia
Language: English, Mandarin is an asset
How to apply:
To Apply, please submit the following to:firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Short paragraph explaining why you want to work for Cape John Crabs & Seafoods Ltd, and why you think this position would be right for you.
Cape John Crabs & Seafoods Ltd is a Seafood Wholesaler in River John, Nova Scotia. Our company is processing and selling the cooked frozen lobsters and raw frozen lobsters, live lobsters, raw cooked crab, Canadian sea cucumber, and frozen codfish, etc. Most of our products are selling to China.
Now we want you to be a part of our success! We are looking for an experienced sales representative to join our team!
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Provide clients with presentations on the benefits and uses of goods or services
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Prepare or oversee preparation of sales or other contracts
- Consult with clients after sale or signed contracts to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Represent companies that export our products to China and other countries
- May conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- May supervise the activities of other sales representatives.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum two years proven successfully sales experiences in B2B sales
- Experience in sales or in an occupation related to the food product or service is desired.
- Fluency in a Chinese language and work experience or travel experience in China is desired.