- Monitor all purchase and supply contracts, and make sure invoices and payments are consistent with the contracts.
- Use manual and computerized bookkeeping systems to establish, maintain and balance different account. Prepare of journal entries and reconcile accounts.
- Perform statistic analysis by using collected data to support business decision making.
- Keep financial records and prepare trial balance of book; maintain general ledgers to prepare for financial statements
- Assist in producing company’s financial statements, including balance sheet, income statement, profit and loss statement, product valuation form, balance sheet, etc.
- Assist to analyse company’s financial statements; identify issues and areas for improvements.
- Preparing payrolls, bills and other financial and accounting documents; sort, input and file documents.
- Fill in various government forms for tax remittance, pension, worker’s compensation, and so on. Assist in preparing for tax returns.
- Consciously follow up the updates of the relevant rules and regulations
- Assist in internal and external auditing and examination by relative institutions, and possess good communication skills to them
- May perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Post secondary education in Finance, Accounting, or Business.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in financial or managerial accounting, or bookkeeping, or finance is required.
- Experience of preparing and reviewing financial reports is desirable.
- Experience with data collection and analysis is a desirable.
- Experience with dealing with business contract is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate financial and payroll information to workers and managers, in a clear and professional manner.
- Understand the value of confidentiality.
- Exceptional attention to detail and high degree of accuracy without supervision.
- Able to take work load, and meet deadlines when needed.
- Second language ability in Mandarin is an asset.
To Apply, please submit the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Short paragraph explaining why you want to work for Cape John Crabs & Seafoods Ltd, and why you think this position would be right for you.
Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Education: post secondary education
Minimum Experience: 3 years or more
Positions Available: 1
Work Location: River John, Nova Scotia