We have a great team of highly educated, experienced, passionate, and committed personnel.
We offer a highly competitive salary, medical insurance plan, and exceptional career development, and “the satisfaction that comes from knowing that the services we provide and the products we produce will improve the quality of human lives”.
We are currently looking for highly motivated, experienced Laboratory Analysts to join our team.
- Working in a very fast paced environment by performing full analytical testing of assigned materials or products within standard times and under minimum guidance.
- The position relies heavily on comprehensive wet chemistry techniques, Dissolution, HPLC, GC, and AA testing on raw materials, in-process and final products per established SOP's and pharmacopoeial product specifications
- Documenting and reporting results in accordance with GMP and GLP
- Conducting laboratory investigation as required
- Providing technical support to other analysts
- Performing trouble-shooting on complex issues with respect to laboratory analysis and laboratory instrumentation
- Performing all work in accordance with all established regulatory, compliance and safety requirements
- Training junior analysts as required
- Maintaining professional relationship with Internal/External Customers
Skills & Qualification Required:
- Permanent residency and/or Canadian citizenship
- University Degree in Science – preferably in Chemistry
- Minimum of 2 years Quality Control experience in the Pharmaceutical industry in particular contract testing
- Knowledge of GMP, GLP, Compendia, analytical techniques and method validation
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently and effectively
- Sound theoretical and technical knowledge of chromatographic sciences and spectroscopic technologies such as UV, IR, GC, HPLC, AA, TOC
- Sound understanding of cGMP, ICH and FDA requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills is a must
- Computer proficiency with MS Office programs
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks with strong attention to detail
The above positions are only applicable to permanent residence and/or Canadian citizens with a minimum degree in science.
To apply, please reference “Laboratory Analyst” in subject line and submit resume and cover letter with salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.