East Rich Homes Ltd. located at 12920 62 Avenue Surrey, BC, Canada V3X 2E8 is currently looking for one bookkeeper to join their team as soon as possible.
Position Available: 1
Terms of Employment: Full Time and Permanent
Wage: $22.60 per Hour, 40 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: 12920 62 Avenue Surrey, BC, Canada V3X 2E8
- Post journal entries.
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
- Prepare trial balance of books.
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll.
- Reconcile accounts
Education: Completion of secondary school
Work Experience: Completion of college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field or 1- 2 year of relevant experience
Language: English is required
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Repetitive tasks, Work under pressure
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: MS Access, MS Word, MS Windows, MS Excel
Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Organized, Judgement, Excellent written communication, Accurate, Client focus, Reliability, Dependability, Flexibility
Candidate legally entitle to work in Canada can apply at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org