Caregiver for Child
Gill family is looking for a full time caregiver to look after their children at their residence located at VANCOUVER, BC, V5X 1S7.
Salary: $15.50 per hour
Minimum working hours: 40/week
Experience: minimum of 6 months to 1 year
Position: 1; Permanent, Full time
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Language: must have good English skills.
Education: Applicant should have completed his/her Secondary School with course in Child care will be an asset.
Duties to perform:
- Monitors and supervises children keeping them safe and healthy.
- Prepares food and snacks for children and organizes meal time.
- Organizes activities designed to help children learn about their world and develop their own interests.
- Creates schedules to ensure that children have adequate physical activity, rest, food and intellectual stimulation.
- Watches for any signs of behavioral or emotional problems in children and alerts parents to the problems.
- Keeps records of children’s routines throughout the day.
- Take children to activities like swimming lessons, sports practices and school.
This is a full time position at the employer’s home and is open for all including Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Person with disabilities, seniors, Students, Veterans Youth, Visible minorities.
Apply by email at: email@example.com
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis. Live-in is not a condition of the job.