Caregiver for Children
Jatinderjit Singh are looking for a full time caregiver to look after their children at their residence located at 2775-B, DUNSTER ROAD, KELOWNA, BC, V1W 4H4.
We are looking for an energetic and active caregiver.
Salary: $17.00 per hour
Minimum working hours: 40/week
Experience: minimum of 6 months to 1 year.
Position: 1; Permanent, Full time
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Language: must have good English skills.
Education: Applicant should have completed his/her Secondary School
Duties to perform:
- Supervise and care for children in employer's or own residence
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Plan, prepare and serve meals for children and may perform other housekeeping duties
- Oversee children's activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Instruct children in personal hygiene
- Tend to the emotional well-being of children and support their social development
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Take children to and from school and appointments
This is a full time position at the employer’s home and is open for all including Apprentices, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Person with disabilities, seniors, Students, Veterans Youth, Visible minorities.
Apply by email at: email@example.com
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis. Live-in is not a condition of the job.