Child Caregiver - Private Home (NOC 4411)
Job Title: Child Caregiver - Private Home (NOC 4411)
Company Name: Ravinder Mutti
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Job Location: 3354 Monmouth Avenue, Vancouver, BC, Canada, V5R 5R6
- Plan, prepare and serve nutritious meals for the child.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- Bathing, dressing and feeding the child.
- Helping the child with general hygiene.
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for the child.
- Driving the child to school and appointments.
- Discipline the child according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Organizing and cleaning the child's play area.
- Cleaning up in the kitchen.
- Loading, running, and emptying the dishwasher.
- Doing the child's laundry.
- Making the child's beds.
- Tidying up the child's room and bathroom.
- Supervise and care for the child.
Salary: $14.50 per hour
Work setting: Private Home
Accommodation: "No accommodation will be provided, but can help in searching for it”
Note: This is not a condition of employment.”
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: Up to 1 year
Positions Available: 1
NOC Job Title: Child Caregiver
How to Apply:
Please email your resume along with all contact details at firstname.lastname@example.org
mail at 3354 Monmouth Avenue, Vancouver, BC, Canada, V5R 5R6