Talentcor Toronto is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative for our client in the Retail Drugstore Industry. The client is located near Victoria Park and Sheppard Ave. East and Hwy 404. Ideally the potential candidate must have professional skills in customer service and data entry.
Compensation: $14/ hour, Hours of Operation: Must be flexible to work 9-5 and 12 pm-8 PM on a bi weekly rotational shift.
• Must be able to become familiar with company specific business models
• Effectively manage all customer calls as required and follow up with customer requests on a timely basis and manage the overdue portfolio
• Maintain general administration such as filing and ensuring address changes and returned mail is addressed
• Great data entry skills and will need to enter cheques
• Require exceptional customer service skills and intermediate computer skills in word and excel and possess the ability to multi task
• Comfortable on the phones and quickly learn new tasks as they may require them to help in other areas
• Additionally able to lift 25 lbs. using dollies
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Sabrina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TalentCor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity.
Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Alternate format available upon request.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Keywords: Customer service,' 'data entry,'