Senior Java Developer
We are looking for an experienced Application developer (Java) responsible for the day to day activities of an Agile project delivery team. This role brings extensive and practical experience with the techniques and approaches required in delivering Agile projects using Java. Your primary focus will be the development of Java applications and their integration with back-end services. You are expected to be able to rapidly establish delivery of working software and have a solid understanding of the disciplines required to deliver within an Agile environment. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Identify and analyse the client requirements
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Develop Java EE applications
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Review, test and debug team members’ code
- Design database architecture
- Schedule product releases with internal teams
- Document development phases
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
- Proven 10 – 12 years software development experience on Java Development (Spring)
- Strong fundamentals OOPS concepts, Exception Handling, Coding Standards, Logging.
- Proven skills in Java, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring boot, REST and SOAP webservices, Java Script, Jboss, Spring, Oracle, PL/SQL, Ant, Maven etc.
- Strong experience in object-oriented design and development.
- Designed and developed web applications using Spring framework - preferably Spring boot .
- Experience in developing REST services using Spring framework.
- Knowledge in unit testing frameworks,
- Good understanding of RDBMS concepts and experience in UNIX or oracle PL/SQL.
- Passionate about writing clean, modular and unit testable code