Job # : 232832
Posted date: June 19, 2019
Posted until: December 16, 2019
Web Site: http://pizza-time.ca/
MISSION MINIMART is looking for a Store Supervisor to join them located at 8160 MANSON STREET, Mission, BC, Canada, V2V6P7.
Position: Store Supervisor
Terms of employment: Permanent / Full Time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: $23.50 /hour & 40 hours per week
Store Supervisor (NOC 6211) will have to perform all of these duties:
Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers
- Resolve issues that may arise, including customer requests, complaints and supply shortages
- Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff and monitor and report on performance
- Ensure the visual standards and image of the store are maintained, such as store displays, signage and cleanliness
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Authorize payments and the return of merchandise
- Assign duties to the staff and prepare work schedules.
- Make sure that all health standards are taken care while making Pizza and all the ingredients are organises in their propler place.
- Adhere to safety policies and regulations
Skills and Qualifications:
- Completion of Senior Secondary Schooling.
- Previous 1 year food service, retail, grocery or related experience in a supervisory capacity
- Above average communication, interpersonal & conflict resolution skills
- Superb customer service skills with a desire to provide a great shopping experience for
- Excellent command of the English language both verbal and written
This role requires constant standing, bending and reaching, frequent lifting.
Kindly send your resume at: email@example.com
We would like to thank everyone for applying, however due to the volume of applications received only those moving forward to the interview process will be contacted.