Bilingual Customer Service Reps
Talentcor Halifax is recruiting for Customer Service Representative in Saint John, New Brunswick.
- technical trouble shooting to help solve the customer’s equipment issues escalations to 2nd level technical support dispatching field service technicians and 3rd party equipment supplies ordering general inquires and follow-up or customer care calls on the customer’s original inquiries.
- answer incoming calls
- emails and/or electronic service requests (tickets) from customers
- monitor the customers’ equipment remotely using the Office Suite (XOS) of tools.
- The position acts as the front line for the field operations (first point of contact) in any escalations and the CSR will manage those in association with the onsite Support Staff.
- email and electronic service requests (or tickets) in a friendly and professional manner
- Ensure quality by following company’s standard call and system processes
- Establish and maintain good customer relations with both internal and external customers
- Diffuse difficult customer situations
- Focus on providing tiered remote customer service solutions at many levels using a database of solutions to reference.
- Record track and monitor problem resolution. Input and/or update documented information in a computerized database (Manager-XSM)
- Order supplies and track (if required) utilizing the web based tools provided
- Manage 3rd party equipment and supplies
Monday - Friday
If you are suitable for the description above please e-mail your resume to Lisa Williams at email@example.com
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Customer Service, Call Centre, NB, Saint John
Talent at work.