Job # : 32237
Posted date: February 02, 2019
Posted until: July 02, 2019
Web Site: http://www.canadianpie.ca
- Responsible for daily entry of accounting transactions
- Prepare financial statements
- Perform bank and account reconciliations
- Produce monthly financial summaries and reports
- Process monthly payroll
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory reporting requirements
- Verify purchase orders, sales orders
- Process accounts payable invoices
- Maintain fixed asset inventory
- Ensure timely processing of Accounts Payables, Receivables, Inventory purchases, Taxes and ensuring journal entries to accrue and adjust expenses on daily basis.
- Prepare various financial reports on a monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly basis.
- Process, maintain and reconcile the bank statement with the cash receipts, payments and payroll payments.
- Coordinate accounts receivables activities with sale of power functions; review periodic revenue statements, reports, summaries and account reconciliations.
- Prepare financial statements and reports that requires extensive searching to identify, select and convert data that are not always comparable because of differences in accounting classification, treatment or prior year basis.
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: $23/CAD Hour (Overtime paid $34.50/hour after 44 hours of work per week; 4% Holiday pay will be accrued)
Working hours: Minimum 32 hours per week
Available Positions: 1
Career Level Required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required: 1-2 Years
Education Required: Some College Coursework Completed/CEGEP or equivalent
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time
Business Operating Name: Canadian Pie Inc.,
Business Address: 15 Scadding Avenue, Unit 311, Toronto, ON, M5A 4E9.
Contact: 1-866-445-3837, Fax: 1-866-787-5077
Opportunity is open to apply for Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.