Child Caregiver - Private Home (NOC 4411)
Job Title : Child Caregiver - Private Home (NOC 4411)
Company Name: AMRINDER ARORA
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
Job Location : 14822 68 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3S 2B5
- Plan, prepare and serve nutritious meals for the child.
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- Bathing, dressing and feeding the child.
- Helping the child with general hygiene.
- Organise, activities such as games and outings for the child.
- Discipline the child according to the methods requested by the parents.
- Organizing and cleaning the child's play area.
- Cleaning up in the kitchen.
- Loading, running, and emptying the dishwasher.
- Doing the child's laundry.
- Making the child's beds.
- Tidying up the child's room and bathroom.
- Supervise and care for the child.
Salary: $14.50 per hour
Work setting: Private Home
Accommodation: "No accommodation will be provided, but can help in searching for it”
Note: This is not a condition of employment.”
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: Upto one year.
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Caregiver for Children
How to Apply: Please email your resume along with contact details at email@example.com or mail to 14822 68 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3S 2B5