Special Advisor (Federal Government)
- Assisting in the identification and research of policies and procedures that will serve to strengthen the department's operations
- Monitoring, evaluating and providing hands-on assistance in long-term strategic areas as well as the daily operations of the department
- Reviewing documents on current and emerging issues, including briefing materials, position papers, speaking points, policy research, corporate reporting, protocols, media information and presentations for consistency with departmental and other government department positions
Minimum Mandatory Qualifications (Must have):
- Secondary school diploma is required
- Certificate, diploma, or degree in the relevant undergraduate field from a recognized post secondary institution is required
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience is required
- Minimum of three (3) years experience with the federal government
- Significant and demonstrated knowledge of the governance structures and Treasury Board (TB) policies and issues concerning a specific program area. (ex. DND, CAF, etc)
- Bilingualism is a major asset
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your resume to email@example.com. Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assignment, selection and placement process.
Alternate format available upon request.
Talent at Work.